First of all, we would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to those who have contracted the novel coronavirus and is currently suffering from the illness. We extend our deepest regret to those who have unfortunately passed away as well as their family members and relatives.
The Hèiris Group considers the health and safety of our customers, business partners, employees and artists as the main priority.
Therefore, under the directions from the Japanese and local government, we have implemented measures and responses with flexibility in mind.
Currently, with the “Declaration of state of emergency” issued by the Japanese government and its extension as well as the location of the company’s business office in the “Prefecture under specific caution”,
we would at the time being, mandate working from home for employees where working from home is possible and continue operations for employees with social responsibilities and employees necessary to maintain the function of the company with infection prevention measures in place.
In regards to the release dates and prospects for new records as well as events related to purchase benefits, we would like to extend our apology if there are any changes in the holding and content of the events.
Infection spread preventive measures：
(1) Thorough daily infection preventive measures and management of individuals who are unwell such as those having fever.
(2) Prohibition of domestic and overseas business trips.
(3) Restriction of concerts and events, including those without audience, produced by the company.
(4) Prohibition of studio work apart from individual work.
(5) Prohibition of unnecessary meetings within and outside the office.
(6) Prohibition of activities, both private and public, with possibility of infection spread.
Duration：April 7th, 2020 〜 for the time being
Please note that the measures taken may be reviewed as necessary based on the government’s policy and changes in the situation.